Our handsome range of entrance doors will impress your guests and keep out both the elements and unwelcome intruders. Our Alitherm doors are designed for use as open out or open in, single or double doors, internally or externally beaded with side-light and low threshold options.
Alitherm Plus doors are a high performance alternative suitable for use in high traffic or exposed areas where a durable and reliable door is required.
Elegant, yet strong and durable Alitherm doors enhance the beauty of your home, keep in the warmth and let in more light because of the slim sightlines. Peace of mind is ensured by the enhanced security provided by a multi-point locking system.
- Substantial ergonomic design with sleek Sparta aesthetics.
- Suited to the Sparta espag handle and Tilt and Turn handles.
- Available in a full choice of finishes which includes Gold (PVD), Polished Chrome, White and Black. Other finishes available upon request. 10 year guarantee.
- Different back plate variants available to suit most locks.
- Supplied complete with spring cassette and fixing screws.
- Lever Lever and Lever Pad options available.
The new Sparta door handle offers an attractive looking product design. The handle offers an ergonomic soft grip feature with no compromise on grip length. The Sparta door handle has been manufactured to an extremely high standard which offers outstanding product performance.
Testing and Accreditation
- Corrosion resistance on all finishes to the requirements of BS EN 1670 Grade 4.
- Endurance test to ES2 - 04.
- Abusive load test to BS 6462.
- Zinc die cast components
- Plastic parts
- Nylon 66
- Door Thickness
- 58 – 70mm
- Cylinder aperture
- Standard Euro cylinder
- ABS plastic surround letter boxes in all 6 finishes
- Premium zinc surround letterboxes in Polished Gold and Polished Chrome
- Available in 10” and 12” sizes
- 180 degree sprung flap
- Part of the Yale suited door furniture range
- Corrosion tested to 240 hours
- Over 400 variants available
- Suitable for Timber, PVC, Aluminium and Composite doors Large choice of locking points and philosophies
- Wide range of faceplate widths and materials available Extensive collection of one-piece and multi-piece keeps Patented pre-compression roller cam system
- 35 and 45mm backsets
- Sprung and Un-sprung centre cases
- Industry Standard PZ92mm centre case
- Centre Hook or Deadbolt option
- Handle operated snib facility available